Thank You So Much for Your Comments, it's lovely to see you here!

Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Adam and Eve

As my new blog is to be read by invitation only, I am busily adding friends who have shown an interest in my book, Snakeskin and Failed Feathers. If you would like to be added as a reader, (this does sound so self-important but unfortunately necessary if I am to prevent it being seen as a 'published' work), please let me know and I'll add you to those friends who have already attending the 'event'. 

I must hasten to add that the book is somewhat irreverent, being my take on the Adam and Eve story, and at times quite humorous, but as someone who has spent many years taking services in Anglican churches, and thinks the story has an echo of the Don Camillo books,  I hope my story will not give offence.  

8 comments:

Deniz Bevan said...

Very much looking forward to this Carole! Could I be invited, please?

Christine Rains said...

Please do add me!

Carole Anne Carr said...

I'll send you the invite, Deniz, I do hope I can live up to your expectations, but I've always gone head first into things. :0)

Carole Anne Carr said...

Thank you so much, Christine for agreeing to join in, I'll send the link to you.

Carole Anne Carr said...

Thank you, stvplyr, for joining me.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Since it's not available to everyone, when do you think the complete and finished book will be out?

covnitkepr1 said...

I'd very much like to be included...it will make for interesting reading.

Susan Kane said...

I love irreverent! As Alex asked, When will the finished book be out?

 
Design and Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design
Design kit elements from Viva Artistry