Thank You So Much for Your Comments, it's lovely to see you here!

Friday, 6 July 2012

My free eBook Promotion Today!

Just checked and see I am listed third in children's historical fiction ranking on Amazon Kindle! Thank you all so much for downloading Candle Dark and supporting me in so many ways. It is overwhelming. 


Candle Dark - a children’s historical fiction adventure story set in a Victorian mine that is being promoted as a free eBook from the 6th to the 8th July inclusive – Pacific Standard Time.



Now to make sure the sequel, River Dark, comes out on time! 

8 comments:

Pk Hrezo said...

Congrats, Carole! I'll put a link and photo up on my blog. :)

Carole Anne Carr said...

Thank you so much, PK, that would be so helpful.

Rachna Chhabria said...

Congrats, Carole. Hope it goes well for you.

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

Congratulations, Carole!

Lorac said...

Doesn't surprise me in the least! Congratulations. Downloaded the E book for my granddaughter. Many thanks!

Carole Anne Carr said...

Thank you so much Rachna, I have been amazed by the help I have received and very humbled.

Carole Anne Carr said...

Thank you, Joylene, we'll see what comes of all this. One thing I did notice, there are some copies of my books on Amazon.com, paperbacks that individuals are selling for ridiculously expensive prices and people are bidding for them!! If only they could contact my bookshop, even with postage it would be cheaper to order from me!

Carole Anne Carr said...

I do hope your Granddaughter enjoys the book, Lorac. If she does, the sequel River Dark will hopefully be available in the autumn.

 
Design and Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design
Design kit elements from Viva Artistry