Thank You So Much for Your Comments, it's lovely to see you here!

Thursday, 19 July 2012

Book Sale end of print run in my Bookshop!

I have books left from print runs and I'm having a book sale before I have more printed. Do visit my Bookshop - there are a few books left. My first children's fantasy Thin Time is available in my Bookshop now - http://caroleannecarr.co.uk and as a Kindle eBook tomorrow. Now to write the sequel!  

one of my reviews....

By Angela EllisFormat:Paperback|Amazon Verified Purchase
I loved reading Thin Time(Task Bearer Series). I am an adult feeling like a child again absorbed into the fantasy and adventure of the story. The description is excellent and very visual and I couldnt put the book down wondering what was next. The characters were really good and we live in a world with so many step- in- laws that we can all relate and identify with them. I loved the humour as well and great to chuckle as well as the vivid imagination potrayed with the creatures and animals. Carole is very inspiring and I am keen to read more of her books.

(Alice is chosen by mistake to be Task Bearer by Fymm, a bad tempered tomb dog who is five hundred years old. She must bring back the New Year seeds to prevent the world from dying and complete her task before Thin Time ends at midnight. Reluctantly she sets out on her dangerous quest with her small stepbrother Thomas, Fymm, and Ratatosk the Messenger Squirrel who cannot be trusted. Attacked by gargoyles and guided by Matilda from the altar tomb in Tong Church, Alice finds the door into Eihwaz, the Tree of Life, and enters the Other World, just as the gnarled roots close over her head. Descending deep in the earth, and helped by the singing cockerel stolen from the church tower, she must face the three terrible Sisters at the Well of Wyrd and the fury of Nidhogg the Snake-Dragon. Fearful her two gifts will not be enough to protect her, for she foolishly ate the third gift in a fit of bad temper, she faces the Niddhogg armed only with a stone and a gargoyle s shield. But even if she finds the seeds and defeats the terrible Niddhogg, she knows that without a loving heart she will never be able to return to her own world. And how will she know if her heart is loving enough before it s too late? Will she be trapped in the Niddhogg's Cave of Mists forever?)

4 comments:

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

Wonderful, well-deserved review, Carole. Bravo.

Carole Anne Carr said...

Thanks, Joylene, my husband is still waiting for me to make my fortune! :0)

Deniz Bevan said...

How exciting! Both the review and the book sale :-)

Carole Anne Carr said...

I do think it is one of my better books, Deniz, but many people think First Wolf is better, maybe because I studied Medieval History, though that book is stretching it a bit, set in the Dark Ages. :0)

 
Design and Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design
Design kit elements from Viva Artistry