Thank You So Much for Your Comments, it's lovely to see you here!

Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Clee Hill Primary School at Assembly - 13th December, 2011

The winners of my little book competition - Dandy, Megan and Dennis with their prizes during afternoon assembly. It was fun to be back at the school again and lovely to see the children and to be made welcome. Being there always brings back so many memories of my twenty-five years of teaching, and now working as a children's author gives me the opportunity to visit Shropshire schools from time to time. Many thanks to the class teacher Miss. Bethell, to the Headmaster, Mr. Ellis, and to Kathryn Chillingworth who went out of her way to make me feel so welcome. 

10 comments:

Julie P said...

It sounds like you and the children had a wonderful time, Carole! Thank you for the lovely e-card too.

Julie xx

Joylene said...

You're an inspiration, Carole. Thank you. And Merry merry Christmas.

Carole Anne Carr said...

Glad you liked the card, Julie, and yes, I had a great time but it always makes me sad. No answer to that one. :0)

Carole Anne Carr said...

Hope you have a lovely family time, Joylene, and lots and lots of writing success in 2012.

Madeleine said...

Awh bless! I bet they were thrilled. Mery Christmas

Carole Anne Carr said...

Yes, they were excited and I've worked out what to give the rest of the class, Madeleine, I shall give them homemade bookmarks. :0)

Susan Kane said...

How blessed you and they are to find time together with literature. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas in Shropshire.

Helen Ginger said...

That must be a great feeling. I am so happy for you.

Carole Anne Carr said...

Thank you, Susan, I do hope you have a loving family Christmas.

Carole Anne Carr said...

Thank you, Helen, there are times when this all becomes a little overwhelming, but I manage to keep going. :0)

 
Design and Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design
Design kit elements from Viva Artistry