Thank You So Much for Your Comments, it's lovely to see you here!

Tuesday, 19 April 2011

That's a Lovely Award, Joylene!

I'm very pleased to be called inspirational, makes me feel great, and especially since it was given to me by Joylene, one of the first of the lovely people who joined me here when I began this blog many months. ago. Joylene must be very excited, for her second novel, Broken Not Dead, is about to be released next month by Theytus Books, a great  achievement and I wish her tremendous sales success.
   
I was going to say I had been blogging under my name for years, but I have had so many blogs  with different titles in the past and deleted them. This one seems to be staying, especially as I was awarded a wonderful blog design made for me by Mary of Bright Sunshine Designs. However my Grandson James Brinkler is busily putting together a new website for me, and I can't wait to see what he comes up with!

Here are the rules for those receiving the award :

1.  Thank and link back to the person who awarded this to you. (I've done that.)
2.  Link posts to ten fellow bloggers you find inspirational. (Must chose ten but don't worry if  you don't want to take part, or you have received many awards, just ignore me.)
3.  Forward the award to 10 other bloggers.

Now to  dip, dip, dip and my blogger list and see what transpires!

Amelia's intention is to start a quiet revolution changing the world into a creative, playground where people carve a life they want to live. And we share an interest in the radical theories of fairy and folk tales.

Janet over at the Blackberry Patch is busy making bunnies. There's lots of lovely photographs to show you how to make your own.

Doris  is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, and has worked for nursing homes for several years. She has also worked with Hospice, and in Welfare and Social Justice projects.

Sylvia has been published in a number of regional newspapers. She has also published poetry and short stories. She is a member of the Golden Triangle Writer's Guild and loves encouraging other writers.

Julie's blog is for people who have an interest in reading and writing -or anyone else who just happens to pop by and fancies a chat!

Barbara writes about the natural world and the folkways that are the cultural underpinnings of small towns and rural living in Kentucky and beyond.

Megan gives inspiration, motivation and encouragement for parents and writers whilst looking after her lovely children and writing great stories for the very young.

Silly Willy and Fluffy say their blog is not about Silly Willy or Fluffy,  it's about a wonderful life of bringing joy and sharing happiness with others. They are living their dream.

Shannon hopes to inform other aspiring authors of ways they can seek help or find their writing community, and asks that you join her in her journey.

Laura is a writer of middle grade, young fiction and says she is a children's writer in search of readers... and the information, market info, insider tidbits, and writing advice they find en route...

Now to let the winners know!  

20 comments:

Megan K. Bickel said...

Thank you so much, Carole! How tremendous!

Sylvia Ney said...

Thank you so much for the honor of this award. I'll plan on adding it to my post tomorrow. As you can tell by my own blog, I'm a bit of an Alice in Wonderland fan, so of course I LOVE the design on your blog. Have a great day and happy writing!

Susan Kane said...

A lovely award to some apparently wonderful people. I will have to check these blogs.

Carole Anne Carr said...

Thanks, Megan and Sylvia. Kind regards, Carole.

Carole Anne Carr said...

I just love Doris's blog, Susan, so glad it came up when I had to dip. It is funny and terrible, sad and inspirational, but then so are many. Bloggers have a way with words that is always fascinating me. Hugs..

Amelia said...

thank you so very much. I will get my thinking cap on and be back! :) So many inspirational links for me to look through too now (not to mention the books to read ;)

Amelia.x

Kittie Howard said...

Congrats to the awardees. All well-deserved. You have a lovely award, Carol, and truly deserve the insprational award.

klahanie said...

Hi Carole,
Really pleased to note that Joylene has forwarded on that inspirational award to your good self.
You are an inspiration and your determination is a great inspiration to me :)
I shall duly check out those that you forwarded the award onto that I'm not already aware of.
Hugs your way, Gary x

Shannon Lawrence said...

Thank you, Carole! You certainly do deserve an inspiration award. And I definitely appreciate mine very much!

Hold my hand: a social worker's blog said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much, Carole. That's very thoughtful of you.

Doris

Carole Anne Carr said...

Enjoy your reading, Amelia. x

Carole Anne Carr said...

Thanks, Gary, hope you find some blogs you can enjoy. Hugs.. x

Carole Anne Carr said...

Thanks, Kittie for your very kind comments. My Grandson is in the process of making a new website for me, so I'm having a very good week. Hugs..

Carole Anne Carr said...

Shannon, hope you enjoy some of the blogs I've listed, kind regards, Carole.

Carole Anne Carr said...

Doris, I know you have received many awards, but when your name came up I knew I had to send you another. Hugs..

Laura Pauling said...

Thanks Carole! I'm already a follower so at some point I must have found your blog! Oh well. Now it's in my blog reader! :)

Grandpa said...

Well done Carole! And congratulations to the rest of the recipients too!

Grandpa
Life on The Farm

Carole Anne Carr said...

Thanks Laura and Grandpa for your kind comments. Carole.

Janet, said...

Thank you so much for this award! I mentioned it on my Writing Wednesday post and linked back to your site.

Carole Anne Carr said...

Thanks, Janet, my pleasure.

 
Design and Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design
Design kit elements from Viva Artistry